Auto Import Specialist & Car Repair Colorado Springs
ISA is currently hiring for the following position:
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor
– Answer incoming phone calls.
– Greet customers at counter & discuss repair/maintenance needs.
– Prepare individual repair orders for the technicians.
– Estimate preparation & revision (obtain customer approval for revised estimates).
– Prepare repair invoices, paying special attention to accuracy & wording.
– Explain final repair status & future recommendations to customers upon pickup.
– Procure parts to stock in inventory and for specific daily repairs.
– Stock parts into inventory and verify correct levels.
– Handle incoming and outgoing parts, cores, returns & associated invoices.
– Maintain a proactive outlook by contemplating, planning and implementing new ideas & strategies to increase the overall customer service experience and business success.
1) References and work history that demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and excellent customer service skills (not necessarily in the automotive field — but preferred)
2) Professional in appearance and conduct
3) 2 years experience as a service advisor/writer/manager preferred
4) Excellent automotive knowlege (import experience preferred)
5) Valid driver’s license with good driving record
1) Excellent compensation package to include a base salary plus a monthly commission based on the overall performance of the shop
2) M-F work week (No Weekends!)
3) Generous vacation and sick-time policy
4) Family-oriented business with comfortable work environment and a team atmosphere
5) Loyal customer base that understands the value of maintaining their vehicles at an import specialist
6) Lots of high end cars (BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Volvo, Subaru…). Our customers say “Yes!”
7) Our shop has an excellent reputation based on 30+ years of reliable service
If Interested, please contact us:
|Call 719 / 633-3075|
to: 719 / 471-9839
|Email resume to:|
|Complete / submit|
|ISA Job Application|
You may also drop by ISA anytime to submit your resume or complete an application for employment in person.