ISA is currently hiring for the following position:
Job Title: Automotive Services Assistant
– Drive customers in company shuttle vehicle.
– Support Service Managers by test driving vehicles, picking up/dropping off parts, dropping off/picking up vehicles for outsourced work, answering phones…
– Support Technicians by cleaning shop, taking out trash, handling recycling, helping with repairs, performing light duty vehicle maintenance and repair, performing shop equipment maintenance and repair…
– Clean and help maintain the shop’s vehicle fleet.
– Help with cleaning and maintenance of lot and building interior and exterior…
1) Valid driver’s license with good driving record
2) Professional in appearance and conduct, with work history and references to back it up
3) Must be comfortable driving customers in our company shuttle car, must be proficient in driving manual transmission vehicles and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
4) Must be reliable and have a strong work ethic.
5) Strong mechanical aptitude.
1) Professional, comfortable, and flexible work environment.
2) Competitive pay plan.
3) Monday – Friday work week with absolutely NO weekends!
If Interested, please contact us:
|Call 719 / 633-3075
to: 719 / 471-9839
|Email resume to:
|Complete / submit
|ISA Job Application|
You may also drop by ISA anytime to submit your resume or complete an application for employment in person.